Email me: lylewisdom@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

People Remember

People forget how fast you did a job -- but they remember how well you did it. - Howard W. Newton 

Don't cut corners.

Today my blog is 5 years old. 1298 posts so far. I've searched for quotes which have struck some cord within me. That cord is the starting point for my remarks. 


Many of you read my blog by RSS Feed Readers, E-Mail, Twitter or Facebook  and never go directly to the site itself. I would encourage you to do just that. You can choose topics, search for words used, search by author, etc. I've tried to make it a resource - not just a daily amusement. A particular quote might not give you the solution to your problem, but it might get your thoughts headed in the right direction. The address is http://lylewisdom.blogspot.com


I'm constantly searching for new quotes so if you have one which you like, send it to me and I will add it to my list. You may add it to the comments of a post (I won't publish the comment) or e-mail it to me (my address is on the blog).

No comments: